Friday, May 31, 2013

9 weeks

How far along? 9 weeks
Baby's size? green olive
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 149.0 Up .4lbs
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out
Movement: None
Sleep: ok, Ive been relaxing and sometimes napping while Lauren has her nap.
Symptoms: Nausea's not too bad. Exhaustion has kicked in, I want to go to bed by 8pm.
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: None
Best Moments this week: Finding out there's a heartbeat
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: Dating ultrasound Monday.

I found out earlier this week that I have a dating ultrasound set up at the hospital for Monday. I don't care about my due date at this point I just want to know there's still a heartbeat. Otherwise it's been a pretty boring week.

No comments:

Post a Comment