Friday, May 10, 2013

6/7 weeks

How far along? 6/7 weeks
Baby's size?sweet pea/blueberry
Total weight gain:Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 149.2. Gained .6lbs
Bellybutton:In
Stretchmarks:I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes:Nope
Gender:Don't think we'll find out
Movement:None
Sleep: not good, I seem to have very broken sleep and even though I'm exhausted can't seem to fall asleep easy.
Symptoms: Nausea. It's been good because it seems to be worse in the afternoon. I only work until 12 and it usually starts around 11:30. The past 2 days I've had moments of thinking I should head to the bathroom but then it passes. Hopefully I'll be throwing up soon (I know, strange to want to vomit!) The bloating has really started too. At night I look about 24 weeks pregnant.
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: Water
Best Moments this week: Nothing really. It's been a boring week pregnancy wise.
What I miss:Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to:Doctors appointment Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment