Saturday, March 16, 2013

Negative......finally!!

I took a htp today and I'm happy to say that the test was negative (well almost).  There's still a very faint line but you really have to look closely to try to make it out which I'm counting as a negative test.

I'm a little frustrated with my doctors office. I called Wednesday asking why she called monday night but she didn't leave anything in my file so they said they'd let her know I called and that she can leave a message if I'm not home but when she didn't call Thursday night either so I called back Friday morning to see if they forgot to let her know and the receptionist just said that yes it was written down but she'd let her know I called again. Since she didn't call Friday night I'm at a loss as to what to do. Here's what I'm thinking:

Now that I've gotten a negative pregnancy test I don't need the hcg levels as next time I do get a positive it will obviously mean a new pregnancy. Since my ferritin was a little low I'm just going to go ahead and take an iron supplement and as for the tsh well I'll just stay off the synthroid until I do get pregnant then go for another test (at the same time I ask to do another ferritin test).

It's just really frustrating. Why call if its not important enough to return my phone calls since there was no message left?  I don't want to make an appointment just to ask these questions because she often runs 30mins-1 hour behind and I don't want to waste my time. So this is my plan and if it's not the right way to do it hopefully it'll still work out.

Hoping to expect my period anytime within the next 3-6 weeks so we can start trying to conceive again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment