Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Movement and morning sickness

I felt the quickening tonight on my way home from work! I know this may seem really early but I felt it with Hailey at 14 weeks. I only felt her moving for 2 weeks and then at 16 weeks it turned into kicks and I couldn't feel movement anymore. I remember going for my 17 week check up and the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat so she had to do an ultrasound. I wasn't worried because I'd just felt her kick 10 minutes earlier. Looking at the ultrasound pics I think this baby will be like her. She had freakishly long legs and the pictures seem to make it look like this baby does too! I'm still checking the heartbeat. I tried to go a week this time but gave in yesterday (last time I checked was on Thursday so I made it pretty far.) Until I start feeling this baby move quite a bit I've decided I'll check Tuesdays and Fridays. It's amazing though how each time I have to move it up a little bit higher :)

I'm slightly confused with the morning sickness. It had gotten better the past couple weeks but this week has been worse then before! I've been nauseous  all day and have thrown up at least once a day so far this week starting Monday night after dinner. Tuesday and this morning I threw up after breakfast (nearly did with lunch today) and also dinner tonight. Hopefully this will stop soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment