Saturday, November 13, 2010

Late and waiting

Well I still haven't started my period. This is really frustrating because I've always been 28 days to the hour.  The time has changed with birth and the miscarriage but the past 2 times I'd been starting on Friday at 8:30 pm. It's now Saturday night and still no period or cramps. I just took a pregnancy test and it's negative. I'm slightly concerned because of how I've been feeling the past couple days.

I'm probably over reacting and thinking the worst but on and off since last Thursday (4 days post ovulation)  I've had a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen/pelvis. It's so low down the only thing I can think of is either my appendix or reproductive. I don't think it's not my colon since I had a colonoscopy less then 2 years ago when I found out I have celiac. The one sided pain along with my lower back pain and missed period could be ectopic. I've read that sometimes HCG levels are slow to rise. I've come to this possibility mainly because of the crappy luck we've been having so far it wouldn't surprise me.

Or most likely it's just stress! Either way I've set up an appointment with my GP for Tuesday. I don't know which is better to have my period or not since she'll most likely want to do a pelvic exam with my symptoms ( like I haven't had enough of those this past year!) It takes 3 months to get the pap results back so I'm looking forward to getting those results since I had cervical cancer at 17 (after treatment my pap's have so far been normal for the past 5 years)

I feel like such a complainer and worrier. Trying to relax as there is nothing I can do at the moment anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment