Thursday, April 4, 2013

Miscarriage over?

Well it's looking like the miscarriage may finally be coming to an end. I'm having very slight spotting that hopefully will stop in the next day or 2. I'm keeping my appointment with my doctor on Tuesday anyway.

I'm really hating my body at the moment. I know with 100% certainty that there is absolutely no way I could be pregnant. I can't recall a time in the past few weeks where we've had unprotected sex not to mention a week ago my HCG was done at the hospital with results showing 0. Yet the past few days I've been having really strong pregnancy symptoms. My face is terrible with acne, I'm hungry all the time and yet when I eat I feel nauseous. WTH, could my body please sort itself out cause this is starting to get old!! I took a pregnancy test today just in case but like I already knew it was clearly negative. 

As for ttc our plan was to wait until my first cycle to start trying again but I'm now back to feeling like I can't waste this month. I'm finally feeling confident that there's no longer anything leftover and now starting last night we're no longer using protection. I keep having thoughts about how we weren't going to try the month we got pregnant with Lauren but in the end we decided to because I couldn't stop thinking about what if Oct. 2010 was our month to have a healthy baby and it was. We aren't actively trying though, just not preventing. There's no way to actively try when you have no idea when you'll ovulate, well I guess you could just have sex every second day but we aren't going to do that. I am temping but that's not going to help us TTC this cycle it'll just let me know when I ovulate so I know roughly how long to wait for my period to arrive then my plan is to also temp last month to make sure I'm still ovulating on day 14 like I have in the past.

Short post tonight, gotta get Lauren off to bed. Oh she can also sing the first part of twinkle twinkle little star...... she's growing so quickly and I love her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment