Saturday, April 13, 2013

ttc again

While technically we aren't trying to conceive at the moment we also aren't preventing a pregnancy. I finally stopped spotting on the 7th. I started temping on the 1st and it looks like I might've ovulated on the 5th. We did have sex on the 3rd so there's a chance I could be pregnant but I'm not very hopeful, especially since I don't know for sure if I did or not. I have been feeling a little nauseous the past few days but that could just be my hormones sorting themselves out.
Whatever happens this cycle I'm just glad that it looks like the miscarriage has officially ended.

It's coming up to 3 years at the end of the month since we lost Hailey. I was looking at pictures of her last night and realized that a few of the pictures have a bit of resemblance to Lauren. I remember I was disappointed with Lauren was born because she didn't look a thing like Hailey but now looking back at Hailey I do see the resemblance. We haven't really made any plans for the 28th. I'm going to a farewell dinner for the company I work for but we will definitely do something and be having pink cupcakes at some point during the day.

Lauren woke up from her nap so I'm going to end this now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment