Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Here we go again

I know I know...... I said I wouldn't test until this coming weekend but these on and off cramps have been driving me nuts plus I came to the realization that if I miscarry even if it is an early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) I'd want to know so we don't wait to go to the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I remember wondering if I was pregnant that time I was 4 days late and although I'm 90% sure I was there's still that 10% I'm not sure about and I'll never know for sure or know if the doctors will count that miscarriage. It's a faint positive so I'm going to test tomorrow with first morning urine but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

As for due date? No idea, late december early Jan is my guess. I'm not even sure when I ovulated so I'm either 17 or 11 dpo. Going to look up doctors office phone number tomorrow at work and then I'll call and make an appointment. I'm expecting to be seen sometime after 2 weeks so I'll at least be around 6 weeks pregnant then I'm pretty sure they'll have to schedule a dating ultrasound.

Not getting my hopes up. The test this morning surprised me a little and I do not plan on telling anyone other then my husband for a while, at least until the dating ultrasound and hopefully see a heartbeat. Then we may tell the immediate family (grandparents) but friends and work, not until I hear a heartbeat after 12 weeks. So this is definitely a secret.

It's really nice that we're lucky enough to get pregnant so quickly I'm very thankful for that. I just hope that this will be our last pregnancy. Thoughts and prayers are more then welcome!

Tested again this morning and got a faint positive. For some reason my first morning urines have never been as strong as afternoon with all my pregnancies. Fingers crossed things progress well.

No comments:

Post a Comment