Friday, August 23, 2013

19/20 weeks

How far along? 19/20 weeks
Baby's size? mango/Banana
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 166.2 Up 17.6lbs 
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out but I think it's a boy
Movement: The baby's been moving and kicking A LOT! If I'm laying down sometimes I can see the movements and a little bum (or head?) poking out
Sleep: Pretty good
Symptoms: None really this week
Food Aversions: None
Food Cravings: Skittles, pizza today after it was mentioned at work
Best Moments this week: Feeling all the kicks and movements
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: 1 week until the echo!


Up to now my anxiety and emotions have been fairly good. Then Wednesday hit. I woke up and could feel and see the baby moving in my lower tummy. I panicked. I'm not sure if it's because this made the whole pregnancy more real or what but I freaked out that this didn't happen with Hailey or Lauren so early and that something must be wrong to be able to see and feel the baby already. I just kept thinking how the day before we went into the hospital with Hailey that I was the only that could feel her kicks. How is it that at 19 weeks, possibly even 18 I can see as well as feel this movements? I lost it that afternoon. It all just hit me. I've been feeling really great about this pregnancy and life in general at the moment that it just seems like something bad is bound to happen. This is exactly how I felt with Hailey in the weeks leading up to her ultrasound. That life was going well and I was in a really good place only to have that all come crashing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment