Friday, August 9, 2013

18/19 weeks

How far along? 18/19 weeks
Baby's size? sweet potato/mango
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 165.0 Up 16.4lbs (Yay only .2 lbs this week!)
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out but I think it's a boy
Movement: little kicks and movements now!
Sleep: Started waking up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep for a while :(
Symptoms: My boobs have been killing me and are SO sensitive which I never had with my other pregnancies
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: gummies
Best Moments this week: Saw baby move
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: 2 weeks until the echo!

This morning while I was lying in bed on my back I felt the baby move. When I looked at my stomach I actually saw a little bit of movement!! I assume it was a little bum that moved positions? That's the only exciting this that happened this week pregnancy related. 
I can't remember if I mentioned that I got a call saying my triple screen came back fine. I'll ask for the numbers at my appointment on the 19th. I also got my thyroid checked again last week. It's still well within normal pregnancy and I was thinking of stopping going for the bloodwork. I waited 6 weeks instead of the 4 I usually do and after speaking to the locum who's covering for my doctor this month (she was the student doctor who took care of me while pregnant with Lauren and lauren's first few check ups, LOVE HER!) She said that although it's unlikely to change at this point it's best to keep going every 4 weeks for the rest of the pregnancy just in case. If my thyroid does go up it's better to catch it early. My doctor doesn't like doing unnecessary tests so we'll see what she says next month when I go again. I fully trust my doctor and if she feels that it's no longer an issue I'm happy with that.

I still need to do Lauren 2 year post. Trying to find the time at the moment is hard. I'm only able to do this post while Lauren is watching an episode of Huckle on netflix, whcih apparently is her normal morning routine (it's my day off).

No comments:

Post a Comment