Monday, June 10, 2013

? weeks

I was about to write my weekly blog but I'm getting really confused with how many weeks I am. Based on the ultrasound I should be 9 weeks but when I go back and re read my blogs I noticed that last time I did a 9 week blog a week ago. How is it that I could have my due dates so far off? Now I have to look back and see when I got a positive test.
I took a test April 23rd, 7 weeks ago and it was very faintly positive. I took a digital first response and it said 2-3 weeks on the 25th. If I'm only 9 weeks based on the ultrasound that means I got a positive test the day I ovulated? Something is either wrong with the baby or my dating ultrasound was very off. I see the doctor next Thursday so I'll bring it up then and bring in all my dates in with my again. Hopefully if there's still a heartbeat they'll be able to do another ultrasound to measure in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment