Thursday, December 27, 2012

1 income family? *updated*

Dan told me last night that he finds out today if he's getting laid off. He says he found out yesterday and only because his management friend warned him. Apparently the company has a meeting at 10am and they'll know after the meeting. Today or tomorrow may be his last day and he wont get a compensation package.
I've always strongly believed that things happen for a reason. I don't know what that reason may be right now but I do have faith that we'll find our way and be ok. I was up most of the night thinking about our finances and the most important part is that my pay covers the mortgage (but not much else) so we don't have to worry about losing our house. We may live on kraft dinner and wear more sweaters for a few months but we'll be ok :)

*update* They didn't know for sure until 4:30 yesterday afternoon but they thankfully will not be laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment