Thursday, December 20, 2012

Drop in temp

I've been doing a lot of googling today and I figure it's time to write this post so hopefully it'll give others hope in the future.

This is the first month I've done charting. From everything I've read your temps start low and once you ovulate they increase. My chart shows I ovulated on day 14 which sounds pretty accurate based on my cycles. Then your temp is supposed to stay risen until the day or day before your period starts then it drops  below the cover line. If you're pregnant normally your temp stays high.

As you all know I took a pregnancy tests 2 days ago that game up positive. They also did yesterday so I'm not quite sure what this means. From what I've looked up online today occasionally it drops below the cover line but comes back up the next day. So I'm hoping mine will come back up tomorrow. I've decided I'm going to keep my plan and go form my HCG test on Saturday if my period doesn't start tomorrow.
I'm really regretting doing the charting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment