Sunday, June 17, 2012

Breaking the co sleeping habit final post!

I'm happy to say I think we've officially broken the habit! Friday night was a fairly easy night with just a little bit of crying and last night was fantastic. She's even dropped a feeding! Here's how last night went and Friday night was similar.

I went out last night so Dan was in charge of putting Lauren to bed.
9pm She had her bottle then fell asleep in his arms. No problems putting her in the crib.
12am she woke up when I got home. Dan went in while I was pumping and offered her a bottle which she didn't want, just a quick cuddle and she was back asleep.
3am nursed her back to sleep. No problems going back into the crib
7am woke for the day.

I can't believe how easy this process was. We only really had that one bad night and it's now so much nicer having her in her own room. We've been careful not to let her spend much time on our bed too so she doesn't get used to being in there again, even if she is awake.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment