Sunday, June 5, 2011

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks 
Baby's size? Honeydew
Total Weight Gain: I've stopped checking, it was making me too sad.

Bellybutton:  Still in but it's getting closer. I've never been so creeped out by my belly button!
Stretchmarks: Hips and lower stomach
Maternity Clothes: Yup but they're starting to fit less comfortably.
Gender:  I caved! Not allowed to say though
Movement: The baby gets the hiccups at least a few times a day now. It's so strong you can see my stomach move from them. Also the baby has found a really uncomfortable spot to rest it's foot.
Sleep: It's been getting warm lately so Dan and I moved downstairs but the bed made our backs hurt last night. We'll have to see what we end up doing.
Symptoms: nausea has started to come back
Food Aversions: Nothing
Food Cravings: Candy again
Best Moments this week: lying on the couch with my mum so she could feel the baby move.
What I miss: being able to breath properly. I'm hoping once the baby drops I'll be able to get more air in my lungs
What I am Looking forward to: My aunt comes to visit from Poland on Sunday! She teaches at an international school there.



I'm a little sad to say I now have only 1 ultrasound left. When I went on Thursday she told me that the head is still measuring a week behind but the baby's legs are longer then normal. So it looks like this baby will have a small head (that comes from me) and long legs (that would be from Dan's side.) We've pretty much got everything we need for the baby. Picked up a few miscellaneous things like burp cloths and washable cloth diaper inserts. We're going to try cloth diapers. My mum went a little crazy while I was pregnant with Hailey and stocked up on newborn diapers when they came on sale. We've got a few packs of different sizes of disposable ones so we'll probably end up mixing and using both depending on where we're going that day. We've yet to buy any cloth diapers but since we're waiting until the baby's born to really do clothes shopping and we've got a ton of disposables we'll get them a little later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment