Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 
Baby's size? Squash
Total Weight Gain: I've stopped checking, it was making me too sad. 

Bellybutton:  Still in but it's getting closer. I've never been so creeped out by my belly button!
Stretchmarks: Still only on my hips
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Gender:  I caved! Not allowed to say though
Movement: The baby moves more then it kicks now
Sleep: Pretty good but I've been waking up at 3am and staying awake for an hour.
Symptoms: Starting to get tired easier.
Food Aversions: Not really into red meat at the moment
Food Cravings: nothing really
Best Moments this week: My sister's wedding
What I miss: Nothing
What I am Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Thursday



I think I've decided what I'm going to do about the ultrasounds. Last OB appointment he told me I could either stop the ultrasounds at 32 weeks as they're no longer needed or continue if I want to. I've decided that I'm going to cancel my 34 week ultrasound, go to the 36 week one and cancel the 38 week. So that means that I have 3 instead of 5 ultrasounds to go. I just don't want to go 2 months not having an ultrasound so having one in between will ease my mind that everything is still going good. 


My sister's wedding went well. I couldn't sleep the night before so it was a REALLY long day. Now we have her cat for the next week while she's on her honeymoon. 

Daniel and I at the reception


No comments:

Post a Comment