Monday, March 7, 2011

20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks (half way!!)
Baby's size? Cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain: 13 lbs.... 175 lbs now.

Bellybutton:  In and probably will stay that way
Stretchmarks: The colour's starting to come back in the ones from Hailey's pregnancy (on my hips)
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Gender:  Undecided if we'll find out
Movement: Can't believe how much more the baby is kicking this week!
Sleep: Depends on the night
Symptoms: Finally enjoying the second trimester
Food Aversions: None!
Food Cravings: Candy
Best Moments this week: It's all been pretty good
What I miss: Nothing
What I am Looking forward to: Ultrasound/ECHO tomorrow!!!!!!!



I thought I'd do one last post before the all important appointment tomorrow. I was feeling ok about the appointment until Sunday. Slowly the panic and anxiety is starting to set in. I've been trying to keep myself busy and not think too much about tomorrow. Tonight was planned out so I wouldn't be home too much. Go for a walk with my mum, come home and started dinner at 4:30, eat at 5:20, watch an episode of the first 48 on netflix, go to our perinatal loss group from 7-9 then get ready and go to bed. Tomorrow will be much of the same. Wake up, get ready, go for a walk with my mum, find something to do for an hour, go for lunch with my mum and sister and Dan will meet us after lunch (he doesn't like the restaurant) and from there my mum, Dan and I will drive to the appointment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment