Friday, December 31, 2010

dates!

I ended up calling my GP yesterday to ask if they set up a date for the ultrasound yet. I love my doctor and her nurse but I absolutely HATE the receptionist. I ended up speaking with the nurse (I always hope she answers the phone) and she seemed confused because in my chart it said that they let me know the date of the ultrasound. This is why I phone them!!!!! Anyway the date is set for January 11th. Only 2 weeks away! By then I should be either 12 or 11 weeks.

My HCG levels have been really funny. I was wrong in my last post when I said they dropped 2000. They actually dropped 11 154! Here's the dates and the results:

Dec. 22 - 110107
Dec. 24 -   98953
Dec. 29 - 101060


I was supposed to do the third on the 28th but I'd decided I wasn't going to go back as long as there was a heartbeat. Then on the 29th there was a message from the clinic "politely reminding me" I was supposed to have it done. They called again today to say they wanted it done again Tuesday the 4th. I wonder if my levels are confusing the doctor just as much as they're confusing me!!!!! I did check the heartbeat again today and it's still there and strong. Seems to be getting faster, 175 yesterday. The baby also seems to be very active today. I can't feel anything yet but when I put the doppler on right away I could hear the baby moving around in the water. It's such a cool sound!!

I'm starting to get anxious now. It's starting to sink in this could really happen. I really could have a baby again. There's been a switch where now I'm starting to get very nervous about the 18 week echo. I still can't convince myself that I'll have a baby in July yet. I really can't wait until this ultrasound so I know that everything is ok for now and then we can set the date for the echo. I don't think I'll ever truly relax this pregnancy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment