Saturday, November 16, 2013

31 weeks

Oops, forgot to post this last week. Well really I forgot to finish it!!!!!!!!
How far along? 31 weeks
Baby's size? Pineapple
Weight gain: 
Starting Pregnancy weight: 148.6 Now: 181.6 up 35lbs
Stretch marks? 
I never got rid of my stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity clothes? 
Yup, definitely
Gender:  Not finding out
Movement: 
Lots
Sleep: Pretty good at the moment. This baby doesn't sit on my bladder so I never wake up to pee, it's more waking up to readjust and get comfortable.

Symptoms: 
Nothing really
Food aversions: Nothing
Food cravings: Mandarin oranges
Best moments this week: Just normal feeling baby move
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I'm looking forward to: Continuing with the group

No comments:

Post a Comment