Sunday, July 7, 2013

12/13 weeks

I forgot to post this so I'm just going to post it now, partially unfinished but I'll do this weeks update soon.
How far along? 12/13 weeks
Baby's size? plum/peach
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 154.4 Up 5.8
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out
Movement: None
Sleep: Ok
Symptoms: None
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: ritz crackers and cheese!
Best Moments this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: listening to the heartbeat again.


Wow I've gained 2 pounds in a week! I'm going to start walking to work again tomorrow since the bleeding has stopped for a week now. This was my only source of exercise and I've been taking it easy since the bleeding happened.

I heard from the doctors office the past 2 days. Yesterday the receptionist called to say that they'd received the ultrasound report and everything came back fine. I didn't bother talking to her about it but that means that either they missed the sch or it hadn't formed yet since I was still bleeding. I could ask for another to get the measurement of the sch but what's the point. It's not going to change the diagnosis just our odds so I'm going to do another one. She may or may not check via ultrasound at my next appointment in 4 weeks. Today they called to say that the echo has been booked! On August 28th we'll find out of this baby is heart healthy!!!!! At least we have a day to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment