Friday, July 12, 2013

13/14 weeks and 14/15 weeks

I'm just going to combine the 2 weeks to get back up to date.

How far along? 13/14 weeks
Baby's size? peach/lemon
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 155.6lbs up 7 lbs
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out, but I feel like it's a boy
Movement: Occasional
Sleep: Ok
Symptoms: None
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: Skittles! Lauren's potty training candy so they're always in the house ;)
Best Moments this week: Hearing heartbeat with doppler
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: feeling more movements
It was an uneventful week. I was going to send out an email letting my extended family know were pregnant but couldn't bring myself to send it. Instead I decided to let my mum tell everyone.

How far along? 14/15 weeks
Baby's size? Lemon/Navel orange
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 156.4 lbs (+7.8 lbs) 
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out but I think it's a boy
Movement: Occasional
Sleep: Ok
Symptoms: None
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: Skittles! Lauren's potty training candy so they're always in the house ;)
Best Moments this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: listening to the heartbeat again.

I started spotting again Wednesday :( It's brown spotting and yesterday morning turned to dark red so I called the doctors office and saw her yesterday morning. She did an ultrasound and the baby is still doing well and moving around in there. She suspects its the sch starting to leak which would actually be good. We're back to waiting and seeing. I hate this though. It's never nice to see anything like that while pregnant. Trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment