Thursday, July 18, 2013

15/16 weeks

How far along? 15/16 weeks
Baby's size? Navel orange/ Avocado
Total weight gain: Starting pregnancy weight: 148.6lbs  Now: 158.4 lbs (+9.8 lbs) ugh 2 lbs in a week! I go back to work Monday so will start walking again and not have access to all this food at home in the mornings. 
Bellybutton: In
Stretchmarks: I never got rid of the stretch marks from Hailey and Lauren
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Gender: Don't think we'll find out but I think it's a boy
Movement: Occasional
Sleep: Ok
Symptoms: None
Food Aversions:None
Food Cravings: Skittles! Lauren's potty training candy so they're always in the house ;)
Best Moments this week: Hearing the heartbeat
What I miss: Nothing, so thankful to be pregnant again
What I am looking forward to: Dr. appointment Monday.

Well the spotting has continued. Some days there's literally 2 drops on the panty liner, other days I need to wear a pad. It's really weird spotting too. like stringy clots so I really do still believe it's the hematoma slowly releasing. I check the heartbeat every few days and the baby is still going strong and that's all that really matter at this point.
Dan's brother, sister-in-law and nephew are coming to visit tomorrow. Lauren's very excited to spend time with "baby Tom".

No comments:

Post a Comment