Monday, August 1, 2011

In labour!

Well I think I can officially say I'm in labour! I've been having contractions for close to 5 hours and they're getting more painful. I'm just starting to time them again but they were around ever 5 minutes lasting for 50 or so seconds. We'll see where they are now. Dan and I are a little confused as we don't really know when to go into the hospital. My OB told me that I'd know when and I guess I'm just going to have to trust my instincts. I'm thinking I'll either go in when the contractions are 2 minutes apart or if the pain becomes unbearable. I've had slight bleeding which the doctor told me may happen. I'm not too worried about it at the moment as it's very minimal but will keep an eye on it. That's about it for now. Just finished a contraction that lasted 55 seconds and the next contraction....... 4.5 minutes apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment