Monday, April 30, 2012

Testing tomorrow

I wasn't sure if I should even bother writing this because I'm fairly certain how it will turn out. Tomorrow morning I'm going to take a pregnancy test. 99% certain it will be negative but I've been having a few pregnancy symptoms and want to put my mind at rest.

Since having Lauren I've only had 1 period. That was mid February. I know this is common for breastfeeding mothers and although it's very strange for me not to have a period every month I haven't been too worried. What I am worried about is the cramping I've been having for the past 2 weeks. I keep expecting my period to show up because I've been getting the cramps but it never does. I've only had this happen 2 other times and that was when I was pregnant with Hailey and Lauren.

Trying not to think too much into it. We've been really careful so I know the likelihood is really low but I guess nothing but abstinence is 100% I don't even want to think what it'll mean for our lives it I am. Will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment