Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weight and body changes

I thought I'd do an update on how my body has changed. We started our pregnancy journey over 2 years ago and my body has definitely changed. My weight the past 10 years has always fluctuated between 150-160lbs depending on my eating and exercising habits, in other words I'd start exercising when my weight started creeping up to 160. Here's my weight story in pictures:

Summer 2009

11 weeks pregnant with Hailey (Feb 2010)

Both taken 27th April 2010 before leaving for the hospital (185lbs)
Oct. 2010, month I became pregnant with Lauren (165lbs)
Lauren's due date, 22 July 2011 (215lbs)
 
Taken Friday

Looking at that last picture I'm quite happy with the progress. Not a pretty stomach and will not be wearing a bikini any time soon, or likely ever again. I'm now at 155lbs and feel like I've plateaued. Now that I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight and have reached that goal my motivation has decreased so Thursday I started the 30 day shred. Hoping to do it every day this month. Will update the progress next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment