Thursday, October 27, 2011

12 weeks

Weight: 16.6 lbs
Mum's weight: 175.6lbs (was 200lbs after giving birth to Lauren so -24.4lbs) only another 25.6 to go!

Funny how these past 12 weeks have gone by so quickly but the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy drag on. Today last year I would've been on day 14 of my cycle which means Lauren was conceived sometime in the next 2 days.

Lauren has another cold which she's now given to me. She's also been a lot more vocal these past few days. This girl sure does love to hear her own voice!! Even with the soother in she makes noise. No idea where she gets it from as Dan and I are not the talkative type. She's also starting to have better control of her hands and bats at things, although she's very selective at which toys are worthwhile. I know it's early but her personality is slowly starting to show.

Here's a pic for the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment