Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 weeks

Weight: 12.6 lbs
Height: 22.5"

I'm pretty sure the height in wrong. She asked me to hold the tape at her head and I thought I was pulling Lauren's hair so I was moving to try not to. Oops! But the weight is correct. She's in the 95th percentile! Lauren's smiling a lot more now although you still have to try hard to get it out of her. She's very much been cuddly this week and I found out why yesterday. We're sick! Lauren's slept quite a bit the past few days and yesterday I started to get a sore throat and over the day it turned into a nice cold. Lauren started to get stuffed up and coughing at around 1am this morning. I feel so bad for her. She doesn't whine but just lays there struggling to breath. I'm hoping she'll realize she can open her mouth and life gets a bit easier for her.

Yesterday my family had a baby shower for her. My mum decided to dress her up, but even though the dress was 3-6 months it looked more like a shirt on her then dress. Here's my fav pics this week.
She still loves her swing!
All dressed up and not feeling well

No comments:

Post a Comment